Thursday, March 13, 2008
We Made It!!!
Hey everyone! Just a quick note to say we made it! Hallelujah!! We are so exhausted and ready for bed. Liz, you are right! The beds are like rocks! I'll post more when I can think straight! But the flight was fine and we've met most of our travel group. Very nice people. We're all walking zombies, though! Anyway...We're in China, baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Yeah! Praise the Lord! I know you didn't want to be countries away from your kids, but just think, you're in the SAME country as your youngest!!! Have a good nights sleep! Love you, Mom
Glad you made it safe and sound! Try and get some rest and soak in every moment!
Yea! Glad to see you made it safely. Get some sleep and HAVE FUN!!
Blessings,
Jenn
YAY! I woke up this morning and thouht "I bet they are there!" Y'all have two fun filled days of sightseeing ahead, huh. At least you get to work off some of the jet lag being active and before you get your cutie pie!!!! Love and praying!
So glad to hear you're on China soil - God's holy ground as far as you are concerned. ; ) I was awake in the middle of the night praying for you three. Have a super day.
Mom
Hi Amy & Brian!
I'm so glad to hear that you made it! I'll be checking in everyday! Can't wait to see that baby girl in your arms! Those beds are hard, I hope you're able to get some sleep.
Blessings to both of you,
Tonya
Glad you made it! We got our TA's today and leave on the 27th...wahoooooo!!
Today was Corban's day to celebrate his bday at school, and he ran in the door afterward super excited to show me something! I thought it would be his easter egg prizes, Shining Star award he received, or the like, but it was what he chose out of the treasure box. A red beaded Chinese bracelet. He was so proud! I said, "You know your Uncle Brian and Aunt Amy are in China right now!" We talked about Adiah and then he ran off to watch the carpet installers work. A bit later he ran back in rubbing his bracelet, and he said, "It reminds me to pray for Brian, and Amy, and Ridgedon, and Emily, and Natalie, and ADIAH!" The last name especially loud of course!
God has even the littlest ones choosing tokens of remebrance and prayer for you guys! Sleep well! You're covered in prayer.
I am more than thrilled about you already being in China. HOW EXCITING! It is bringing back a swarm of memories for me and I am holding back the tears. Good luck to you both. We're praying for you and little baby Adiah. Many Blessings,
Linda Meetze/Goodman
Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of the sweetheart- rest up! God bless!!!
YAY! Your in China! I am SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear more!
YAY! Can't wait to hear more! Thinking of yall and can't wait until yall bring that baby girl home!
Kind of hard to snuggle into bed, Huh?? : )
Post a Comment