Scroll down and read about Adiah first and watch the video Brian made. Then come back and watch this one. Hopefully they are working. I can't see our blog from China. Sadness.
How precious she is!!! It's 5:30 a.m. here, and this Mimi is drowning in tears of joy. I feel like this computer has been our Labor & Delivery waiting room - and finally it's given birth to your living, breathing, precious little girl. My first cyber-grandbaby is here!!! The video does work - so wonderful to see you actually holding her. Love on her for me. Adiah, I love you, sweet baby. Have a wonderful day with your mommy and daddy. Mimi
Hello and Congratulations to all of you!! I just happened to stumble across your blog a few months ago, everything happens for a reason. I have been watching and waiting for Adiah with you. She is beautiful and is indeed a blessed girl to have such a wonderful new family. I know that you feel that you are the ones that are blessed to have her enter your lives. Brian's video today made me well up with tears....her smile was so worth the wait. Congratulations again...we have a Mimi in our family too!!! My mom...she's the best also must be the name!
I can only watch 1:34 minutes of the video out here on the ranch, but I'll watch it over and over just to rejoice with the angels that Adiah is home in the arms of her mommy and daddy, ordained since the foundations of the earth! The Lord stills holds the knowledge of the Road Ahead with Adiah, and He has prepared it favorably. Aunt Gina and Uncle Jason love you baby cheeks! We can't wait until you're ready for all of our hugs and your loud cousins! And yea, I get to go shopping for a smaller wardrobe for you too! BONUS! Try the french fries sweetie, we promise they're delicious! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!
Brian & Amy, I cannot stop the tears as I see the videos and think about how God through you two has rescued this precious one. So happy for you all! Love, Charlotte Connally
Good gravey! Brad and I are both sitting here all kinds of snotty and crying! Oh my goodness. I would give my right arm to see you people right now. We are praying for divine connection of you guys and Adiah and that she feels safe and loved with you. How could she not?! Oh my goodness. I am so excited and so overcome. Oh man. She is beautiful. God is so good. Thank you for being faithful to His calling to GO!
She is wonderful!! Congratulations! I was so glad to hear that she was sad to leave her caregivers - it shows that she was loved and taken care of by her caregivers. She is attached to them so she will be able to attach beautifully to both of you. I love watching the video and seeing her already reaching out to you and starting the attachment process- that smile is adorable. So happy for your family!
It finally buffered the end of the video and we have all watched her smile and laugh over and over and over. We're all laughing and Aunt Gina has tears streaming while we're giggling. SO PRECIOUS! We want more more more!!! Thank you Lord for technology that we can see all of you and fall in love with her even more before we ever can touch her ourselves! Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE every pixel!
I am sitting her bawling my eyes out watching these videos! Shes is precious! I couldn't wait to get up this morning and see you had posted! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
What a beautiful beautiful little girl! LOVE that smile at the end. Brought big tears to my eyes! What a blessed family you are! From one Texas gal to another .... glad to see another China doll coming home to the great state of TEXAS! Cristie Martine San Antonio, Texas CONGRATS!
First of all, congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!! A great friend of mine, that we met in our travel group, sent me a link to your blog. Thanks Rachelle! :) I just watched your video of gotcha day & it just had me in tears-the emotions of that very special day are still so close to the surface for us, too. We adopted our baby girl last March 27, 2007! This just brings back such wonderful memories of that very unique & special time. God is soooo good. The daughters he has picked out for us...so amazing. I have not had the chance to read through your blog all the way (I am very new to this bloggin' world-like I have had mine for about a week!) Hopefully this comment will make it to you, as I lost the first one, but anyway. I just wanted to express my congrats to you all. How old is your daughter & what SWI is she from? Thank you for sharing this very wonderful yet intimate time with us. Praying for a safe rest of the trip & especially a restful flight home with extra space! :)
Oh Amy and Brian! She is absolute precious and beautiful! Amy, I could feel your excitement overflowing in the videos. I have been waiting all day to see this! It is such a blessing to see how God has guided this sweet baby girl into your lives. She is now part of a fabulous family and life! I love you both! Jill and Alan
BEAUTIFUL! wow...talk about crocodile tears! That video had me crying. You finally have your baby girl! She is absolutely beautiful! her smile captured my heart! I am continuing to pray for you guys and Adiah... Your family is finally complete! im sure Emily, Natalie and Ridge are SO excited to meet their baby sister! WE love you guys and cant wait to see more pictures and finally meet her:)
I am a daughter of the King!! I adore my husband and best friend, Brian. I am a mom to 5 children. Three I grew in my belly, two in my heart. All loved the same!
January 25, 2006- mailed application to AWAA February 2, 2006-AWAA called- we're accepted! February 8, 2006- Texas Chosen Heritage(home study agency) contracts arrived February 20, 2006- fire inspection done for home study March 3, 2006- attend AWAA seminar in Grapevine, TX March 13, 2006- Brian and Amy get physicals for home study March 22, 2006- kids get physicals for home study May 25, 2006- 1st visit with social worker for home study May 26, 2006- 2nd visit with social worker for home study May 28, 2006- 3rd visit with social worker for home study June 23, 2006- Mailed I-600A form July 19, 2006- fingerprints done August 29, 2006- apply for the Special Needs program September 20,2006- I171-H arrives in the mail!! October 13, 2006- DTC!!(documents to China) November 13, 2006- Log In Date(LID) December 2006-October 2007- Pray that we would know or have Adiah by December 2007 October 5, 2007-REFERRAL CALL!!! October 9, 2007- updated fire inspection October 15, 2007- mail acceptance letter to AWAA October 17, 2007- updated physicals done October 18, 2007- Letter of Intent(LOI)November 8, 2007- refingerprinted November 9, 2007- PRE-APPROVAL!!! November 11, 2007- Home study update November 13, 2007- One year LID anniversary! December 24, 2007- mailed off for updated I171-H January 23, 2008- RA!! Thank you Jesus! February 15, 2008-updated I-171H arrived February 28, 2008- TA!! March 12-26ish-travel dates March 17, 2008- Gotcha Day!!
20 comments:
How precious she is!!! It's 5:30 a.m. here, and this Mimi is drowning in tears of joy. I feel like this computer has been our Labor & Delivery waiting room - and finally it's given birth to your living, breathing, precious little girl. My first cyber-grandbaby is here!!! The video does work - so wonderful to see you actually holding her. Love on her for me. Adiah, I love you, sweet baby. Have a wonderful day with your mommy and daddy. Mimi
Great video Brian!! I love the end...just more of what's to come.
Hello and Congratulations to all of you!! I just happened to stumble across your blog a few months ago, everything happens for a reason. I have been watching and waiting for Adiah with you. She is beautiful and is indeed a blessed girl to have such a wonderful new family. I know that you feel that you are the ones that are blessed to have her enter your lives.
Brian's video today made me well up with tears....her smile was so worth the wait.
Congratulations again...we have a Mimi in our family too!!! My mom...she's the best also must be the name!
I can only watch 1:34 minutes of the video out here on the ranch, but I'll watch it over and over just to rejoice with the angels that Adiah is home in the arms of her mommy and daddy, ordained since the foundations of the earth! The Lord stills holds the knowledge of the Road Ahead with Adiah, and He has prepared it favorably. Aunt Gina and Uncle Jason love you baby cheeks! We can't wait until you're ready for all of our hugs and your loud cousins! And yea, I get to go shopping for a smaller wardrobe for you too! BONUS! Try the french fries sweetie, we promise they're delicious! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!
The video gave me cold chills! When she smiled, it just made my day! Congratulations!
Brian & Amy,
I cannot stop the tears as I see the videos and think about how God through you two has rescued this precious one. So happy for you all! Love, Charlotte Connally
Good gravey! Brad and I are both sitting here all kinds of snotty and crying! Oh my goodness. I would give my right arm to see you people right now. We are praying for divine connection of you guys and Adiah and that she feels safe and loved with you. How could she not?! Oh my goodness. I am so excited and so overcome. Oh man. She is beautiful.
God is so good. Thank you for being faithful to His calling to GO!
She is wonderful!! Congratulations! I was so glad to hear that she was sad to leave her caregivers - it shows that she was loved and taken care of by her caregivers. She is attached to them so she will be able to attach beautifully to both of you. I love watching the video and seeing her already reaching out to you and starting the attachment process- that smile is adorable. So happy for your family!
She really does look like Ridge!
It finally buffered the end of the video and we have all watched her smile and laugh over and over and over. We're all laughing and Aunt Gina has tears streaming while we're giggling. SO PRECIOUS! We want more more more!!! Thank you Lord for technology that we can see all of you and fall in love with her even more before we ever can touch her ourselves! Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE every pixel!
I am sitting her bawling my eyes out watching these videos! Shes is precious! I couldn't wait to get up this morning and see you had posted! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Oh goodness! I had to hold back my tears. I am sooo happy for you! My 7 1/2 year old said, "Oh! She is just the cutest thing!" She truly is so cute!
What a beautiful beautiful little girl! LOVE that smile at the end. Brought big tears to my eyes! What a blessed family you are! From one Texas gal to another .... glad to see another China doll coming home to the great state of TEXAS!
Cristie Martine
San Antonio, Texas
CONGRATS!
First of all, congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!! A great friend of mine, that we met in our travel group, sent me a link to your blog. Thanks Rachelle! :) I just watched your video of gotcha day & it just had me in tears-the emotions of that very special day are still so close to the surface for us, too. We adopted our baby girl last March 27, 2007! This just brings back such wonderful memories of that very unique & special time. God is soooo good. The daughters he has picked out for us...so amazing. I have not had the chance to read through your blog all the way (I am very new to this bloggin' world-like I have had mine for about a week!) Hopefully this comment will make it to you, as I lost the first one, but anyway. I just wanted to express my congrats to you all. How old is your daughter & what SWI is she from? Thank you for sharing this very wonderful yet intimate time with us. Praying for a safe rest of the trip & especially a restful flight home with extra space! :)
Oh Amy and Brian! She is absolute precious and beautiful! Amy, I could feel your excitement overflowing in the videos. I have been waiting all day to see this! It is such a blessing to see how God has guided this sweet baby girl into your lives. She is now part of a fabulous family and life! I love you both!
Jill and Alan
Amy-have you tried pkblogs.com?? You should be able to see it through that site. They give access to blogs in censored countries.
Liz
Amy-
I just saw that you have pkblogs listed on your sidebar. Hmm. I wonder why it won't work for you??
LOVE the videos!! She is tooooo cute!!!
BEAUTIFUL! wow...talk about crocodile tears! That video had me crying. You finally have your baby girl! She is absolutely beautiful! her smile captured my heart! I am continuing to pray for you guys and Adiah... Your family is finally complete! im sure Emily, Natalie and Ridge are SO excited to meet their baby sister! WE love you guys and cant wait to see more pictures and finally meet her:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
So precious... and your journey is just beginning. Congratulations!
Post a Comment