Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Signing off stateside...

Well, folks, this is it! The kids are finishing up watching Idol (you know..priorities) and then we will spend time together praying and talking about the next two weeks. I'm already emotional thinking about it. I have been for days. But its finally here and I'm so thankful even through the sadness. They will be well cared for. I'm not worried. I'm just going to miss them so much. But I'm excited about the time that Brian and I will have with each other and Adiah. ADIAH! Can you believe it? We're finally going to get Adiah! The bags are packed for the most part. So tomorrow about 4:45 am we'll leave for the airport. Stink, that's early! Thank you, Dad! If you think about it please pray for all of us as we're apart and things are changing. And pray for Adiah as EVERYTHING is changing for her. So I guess I'll see you in China! Praise God for all of this. Its for your glory, Lord! All of it!

5 comments:

M Holly said...

We will take good care of your wonderful kiddos. We pray you will be safe in the Father's arms and you will enjoy all the experiences that go with this journey. We will see you in 2 weeks. We love you.

Mom and Dad

Mimi Martin said...

Well, you're now in the air, heading for sweet baby Adiah! Go with God and enjoy enjoy enjoy every moment of the journey. With all my love,
Mom

Denise said...

Travel blessings~

Anonymous said...

Prayers being lifted for your journey. Enjoy every moment of your trip. We know that Adiah will bond well with you...just imagine her thrill being with loving parents and enjoying a new life with her sisters and brother once she gets home.

Aunt Dianne & Uncle C.J.

Dianne Doiron

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm an emotional wreck today. I'm so excited for you but so eager (and scared) to be where you are. I can't wait to hear from you when I wake up tomorrow (hint, hint).