Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Day

Today was a free day for us. No paperwork, no schedule, no NOTHING! It was nice. Adiah did not sleep so hot last night. Cried alot in her sleep. But she did take 2 bottles total today! Which isn't alot but its better than yesterday! She ate tons at dinner tonight though so thats good. The families decided to go to the park across street which was nice for a change. We came back to the hotel after that and tried to put her down for a nap. Didn't go so well again. We're praying for a good night tonight! We have to get up super early in the morning. Have to be ready to leave the hotel at 8am to go see the some sights. This is short today because not much happened. Thanks to everyone on your encouragement and suggestions. I've tried making the bottles hotter and that seemed to work today. We'll see about tomorrow!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We look forward to them everyday. I love Adiah's pouty little lips...makes you just want to reach out and kiss your computer screen. I'll be praying for a spirit of Peace to cover you guys tonight so you ALL can rest well. No news hear...sniff.

M Holly said...

She is so beautiful! God has truly blessed this family. I know that he will also bless her progress - in His own time. The everyday changes will be great milestones. She has a lifetime ahead of her to grow physically, mentally and most of all spiritually. And I know we will see progress daily. I thank God daily for bringing the two of you together to form this beautiful, godly family. Have a peaceful night and a great day tomorrow. We love you.
Mom and Dad

Britney K said...

So fun! Miss Adiah is TALL! Or at least she looks like it! Is she? Can't wait to see her!
We will be praying for some rest! I have a feeling I'll come to know the sleepless nights all to well! :)
I love y'all and can't wait to hear more news of how your family is doing!

Jenn said...

Look at her! She's so cute! And stylin' in that hat, leggings and super cute shoes!

I'm enjoying the pictures, thinking of you all the time, and am praying, praying, praying!

Blessings,
Jenn

Mimi Martin said...

Now that's a cute little girlie girl. Glad she's drank and ate yesterday. Been praying all day that you're getting good sleep right now. Thank you, Lord, that your mercies are new every morning. We adore You and praise you for Adiah Hope and all you have planned for her and her family.

Tiffany said...

I love the hat and leggins and shoes! I sure look forward to getting to work every morning and seeing that you have updated! I'll be praying for a good nights sleep tonight!

Kim W. said...

What a doll! And looks like Momma is enjoying dressin' her all up - super fun!! What a cute hat, leggins, etc. Have I mentioned yet that I really hope our #3 is a girl!? :) Love yall. Can't wait to hear more!