I am a daughter of the King!! I adore my husband and best friend, Brian. I am a mom to 5 children. Three I grew in my belly, two in my heart. All loved the same!
January 25, 2006- mailed application to AWAA February 2, 2006-AWAA called- we're accepted! February 8, 2006- Texas Chosen Heritage(home study agency) contracts arrived February 20, 2006- fire inspection done for home study March 3, 2006- attend AWAA seminar in Grapevine, TX March 13, 2006- Brian and Amy get physicals for home study March 22, 2006- kids get physicals for home study May 25, 2006- 1st visit with social worker for home study May 26, 2006- 2nd visit with social worker for home study May 28, 2006- 3rd visit with social worker for home study June 23, 2006- Mailed I-600A form July 19, 2006- fingerprints done August 29, 2006- apply for the Special Needs program September 20,2006- I171-H arrives in the mail!! October 13, 2006- DTC!!(documents to China) November 13, 2006- Log In Date(LID) December 2006-October 2007- Pray that we would know or have Adiah by December 2007 October 5, 2007-REFERRAL CALL!!! October 9, 2007- updated fire inspection October 15, 2007- mail acceptance letter to AWAA October 17, 2007- updated physicals done October 18, 2007- Letter of Intent(LOI)November 8, 2007- refingerprinted November 9, 2007- PRE-APPROVAL!!! November 11, 2007- Home study update November 13, 2007- One year LID anniversary! December 24, 2007- mailed off for updated I171-H January 23, 2008- RA!! Thank you Jesus! February 15, 2008-updated I-171H arrived February 28, 2008- TA!! March 12-26ish-travel dates March 17, 2008- Gotcha Day!!
5 comments:
Looks like it works! Can't wait to see something MUCH more exciting than that though! :o)
Blessings!
Jenn
Oh bum! I was logged in under my daughter Lexie's account! She's excited though too!
Blessings!
Jenn
I agree with Lexie! Surely there's more exciting videos to come!
It's kinda blurry...it that just my computer (pincuter)?
THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!!
Post a Comment