Monday, April 14, 2008

Smell-o-blog

I wish! So that you all could suffer right along with me! It smells as though something foul crawled inside her diaper and died. Seriously....just try. Stick your nose up real close and take a whiff. No? She's so cute though we had to stop and do a little photo session. I'm sitting at the computer for a second and she digs into one of Brian's drawers and finds his life saver tin. So she proceeds to get so excited as if she has had one before...hmmm...(note to self: ask daddy about that later). Anyway, she sounds something like this: (high pitched squeal), Ah?, oi-da, oi-da, oi-da, DADADADADA(high pitched as can be), ya?, ya?, ya?, dadadadada. Got it? Don't know if she's talking Chinese or baby. Finally she gave up and just stuck the thing in her mouth. I just kept snapping away trying to capture the sweet moment. I will say the child already recognizes the camera. Every time I get it out she makes this blinking eye face like the flash is about to blind her or something. She is smart! But I really should go change this nasty thing(the diaper not my child). Oh by the way....I'm also posting on our family blog too. Its over there on the websites I frequent section! Okay, peace out!





5 comments:

Mimi Martin said...

Amy, in times like this, remember the wise Chinese proverb near potty station: THIS TOO SHALL PASS...

Tiffany said...

She is SO cute!!!! I just want to cuddle her up!

Anonymous said...

She is just about the cutest thing EVER! Soooo incredibly hard to concentrate on the sermon on Sunday with her sitting next to me. I can't wait to get Hannah home to see the two of them together.
I'll trade you three-almost-four-year-old's poop for hers. Seriously at some point he has to realize that that stuff sticking to your butt is just gross...sorry to be so graphic.

Britney K said...

She is a completely different little girl than the one you received a MONTH ago! If she has changed this much in a month I can't wait to see what she's like next month! The Lord is so good. Love you!

jennifer said...

She is so cute! I want one just like her!!! Stinky and all!