Friday, February 15, 2008

New Blog!

Okay so here is my first post on The Road to Adiah. This will be where we will keep everyone updated on the happenings of our trip to China. So check back lots and we'll let you know when we have firm travel dates! Yee Haw! Its happening...its really happening!

9 comments:

Britney K said...

Come home baby! Britney can't wait to see you and kiss your face! You will love me! We are praying for you baby girl! XO

M Holly said...

I've got lots of hugs and kisses for you Adiah. Can't wait to plant them on those chubby cheeks. We will see you soon. I can't believe I'm actually saying that. It sounds so good!

Mommy Holly

Denise said...

I am truly hoping that I will not have to follow along, that I will be with you...come on TA's!!!

Rebekah said...

Yay, can't wait to meet you little one... love the blog design, way to go Jen!

M Holly said...

I LOVE it!

Jeanette said...

Oh I love the header on this blog...BEAUTIFUL!!!!

junglemama said...

Can't wait to read more! Adiah is beautiful!

Jenn said...

Oh! So pretty!!

Can't wait to see all the updates on this blog! Can't wait to see those travel dates!!

Blessings!

Mimi Martin said...

We've been praying for so long, and finally our faith is becoming sight. Baby Adiah, I can't wait to hold you and love on you! You're already so loved.